Grandstream’s GSurf Pro V2 is free video management software (VMS) for PC-based video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 72 Grandstream cameras. GSurf Pro V2 supports remote viewing, controlling and recording from anywhere on the Internet or within a corporate network.
Quick Price Enquiry
GSurf Pro V2 is free Video Management Software (VMS) offered by Grandstream. It offers PC-based video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 72 Grandstream cameras and encoder/decoders. GSurf Pro V2 provides a one-stop shop for controlling/managing devices, video recording and alarm events. Use GSurf_Pro V2 to monitor, search and record up to 72 cameras simultaneously, manage videos locally or remotely via the controlled server with Client/Server architecture. Powerful features and an intuitive interface make GSUrf Pro V2 a complete solution when combined with Grandstream IP surveillance products and 3rd party sensors.
- Client/Server architecture with e-Map support
- Transmit Server allows multi-point viewing same live video
- File Sharing Server allows video downloaded and replayed remotely
- Automatic patrol to pre-set positions
- Multi-language support (English, Chinese, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Multi-screen display support with manual switch or automatic patrol viewing
- Configurable dual streams for local and remote display to save bandwidth
- Scheduled or Alarm triggered primary stream recording for different cameras
- Easy maintenance with import/export configure, user and log management
- Batch configure of Alarm DO/DI