Our latest Mobile Data Pooling offering. High in Value, Low on Price
At Net Hoster, we make it simple to do business by connecting you whenever and wherever you are.
We provide nationwide service coverage, an extensive full suite of products, and simple to understand pricing, making us exceptionally easy to deal with.
Only one Account Setup Application Form required per customer.
Please email your completed application forms to email@example.com along with the below requirements.
Please provide the following with your Application Form
Valid clear copy of photo identification
Proof of Address such as a Utility bill or Rates notice
Please provide a copy of your current bill for the service you are applying for if you are transferring the services to Net Hoster (if these are new services this is not required)
Tools needed for completing your application:
Monthly service access fees are indicative and are subject to negotiation
- Customers can have up to 200 users per pool
- If a service provider has a customer with more than 200 users, they can create additional pools to share the data amongst the pool of users
- Intended for use with related end-customers (eg: a business with 50 staff can enroll 50 users into a pool)
- End-customer notifications for TCP Code will go to the provider of a service only, so monitoring usage will only be possible by the primary user of the account.
- Product is not intended for use as a “Data aggregation” type model where a Service Provider can enrol all of their individual customers into a pool (e.g.: subscribe to 1GB plan but label it 10GB), and prop the pool up with 10x 100GB plans.
- Does not have “data banking” or rollover features, the data pool will be forfeited at the end of each billing period based on the pool’s anniversary date
- All pooling services will need to have the same anniversary date as the pool to ensure that the date inclusions are added/refreshed will be aligned (typically 27th day of each month)
- Customers plan changing onto a pooling plan will forfeit any previous data inclusions they may have had on their plan. Customers may choose to schedule the plan change to occur on the 27th to avoid forfeiting previous inclusions.
- Services that opt out of a data pool will lose their data contributed to the pool, and will need to plan change to a non-pooling plan to restore any data balance.
- For more details and training material please visiti the following link - http://kb.telcoinabox.com.au/1592/
- All pricing excludes GST
To obtain a copy of the critical information summary associated with this product, please click on the button below: